Sunday, January 4, 2009

Week 17: January 5-9, 2009


What's Your Resolution?
Yep, it's 2009, and school starts up again tomorrow after a wonderfully rejuvenating two week break.

As we start into this new year, what is your resolution? Just to break it down for you, mac says that's your intention, resolve or decision (just to name a few). Dr. Smith has often shared with me that education is a journey, not a destination. I agree, but we have to have specific places to visit along the way otherwise, we get tired of our travels. After two weeks of missing seeing each of you and the kids, it's time to start down the road again. (music enters into my head after that last ditty)

Here's my resolutions for work for me...
1. Joy -- bring it, enjoy it, find it, share it, be it. Get it?
2. I want to celebrate what we do more often. Join me.
3. Bring more staff members with me on the journey. Can I ask you?
4. Enjoy change -- it will happen! (refer back to resolution #2)
5. Increase my techno-savvy. You know we have to do it!

Okay everyone, your turn. What are your resolutions to better Benton?

No comments: